Thread: Camaro Coming??
View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2019, 02:54 (Ref:3898688)   #1
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Cheese Camaro Coming??

This is the second cover that AA has made about the Camaro coming into Supercar...

Now... the story in the magazine suggests that VASC will be interested in changing the roll cage to largely leave the body shape intact..

Interestingly the chassis Mr Pye is running has actually been sold off to a collector, deliverable at the end of the season, while Mr Courtney’s current chassis will meet a similar fate at a Lloyds auction next weekend for delivery at season’s end...

So new chassis would likely need to be built at WAU anyway.. whether they are clothed in ZB garb, or the series takes a left turn and changes a roll cage design for a non-factory team remains to be seen.

If the roll cage is chamged, will the Mustangs be forced to rehomologate, so the race car has some semblance of the road car?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods