View Single Post
Old 28 Apr 2019, 20:20 (Ref:3900334)   #29
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
More likely over here, naturally, but good to see at The Mitty! Morgan showing British number plate, but presume for show / display only?

Although we do get the odd Corvair racing in Europe, obviously from the pic with 3 together, more common in the US?

Good weather, by the looks of it!
Yes, that is just a display tag. He has a Georgia "red plate" from the 1960s with the same number on the back. That is the first Jensen-Healey I've ever seen in the flesh. I see Corvairs on the street pretty frequently. There are always several race cars at SCCA and SVRA weekends I go to as well.

Yes, it was 75-80F (22-25C? I think) without a cloud in the sky all weekend.