View Single Post
Old 25 May 2022, 18:49 (Ref:4111323)   #57
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Only a month late! Here is my album of pictures from Prescott: https://bit.ly/3ab5C8j. Enjoy!

Single-seaters only, from the two practice runs on Saturday. Prescott is good for being able to take multiple angles from one spot, but there's a heavy concentration of pics from the Esses here.

I like Prescott. I must admit to being a little grumpy at having arranged to go on the Saturday because it was advertised that "practice will be completed on Saturday" only to discover on arrival that in fact the BHC cars' third practice run was scheduled for Sunday.

Even the second run almost didn't happen because the schedule was extremely packed and by the time 4 of the first 8 or so motorcycle riders had fallen off and a couple of elderly posh folk had binned their Ferraris into a barrier, everything was running hopelessly behind.

Looking forward to Shelsley Walsh in 2 weeks, but as I already have a backlog and will be at the Nurburgring 24 Hours this weekend, it'll be a while before the pics are posted .