View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2007, 21:24 (Ref:1963908)   #6
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I wasn't at Quarry so couldn't see specifically what was going on there. It appeared that there was a few eccentricities over the weekend, from those trackside, drivers and race control alike - perhaps best to put it down to a long weekend for everyone.

The yellow flags thing interests me - on several occasions we had waved yellows at two successive posts at Camp, so I wonder if there's been some kind of 'policy' change on that. We also had the first DMN race being rolling started with the green flag for some reason (rather than the union flag), which meant that when there was an incident off the line we had green and yellows being waved at the same point.

Oh, and drivers still need to learn how to drive on a rolling lap and behind the safety car. I think clerks need to start taking action against those who don't do so, because it is starting to get embarrassing to watch on occasions, frankly.