View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2021, 17:01 (Ref:4043520)   #8
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Magnusson View Post
It's so strange to still see him making those mistakes. I agree that he's a quick driver but he always seem to put himself in bad situations. Maybe it's his attitude that prevents him from seeing that a lot of this is of his own making? Given the time he's had in these cars he should have had ample time to modify his racecraft by now.
James Hunt once described Jean-Pierre Jarier as having the mental age of ten. Now, I'm not James Hunt, but I think Jarier might have company.

Also I have to say, Ticktum received a 5 second penalty for spearing into Verschoor from miles behind, whilst Lundgaard got a 10 second penalty for a bold but failed attempt at passing Zendeli from too far behind. Sorry but Ticktum's incident looked far worse to me. At Lundgaard was trying to drive over the kerbs to avoid Zendeli. I'm not sure Ticktum even registered Verschoor being there. Stewarding according to consequence alone is daft.