View Single Post
Old 13 Oct 2017, 11:40 (Ref:3773991)   #878
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
After posting above, I think I read that the Button Penske deal is not going to work for undisclosed reasons ($$$?). I also read about the Zak Brown deal as well.

Richard

And the fact there's no space left for him? The drivers were announced at the beginning of this week, Cameron/JPM/Pagenaud and Castroneves/Taylor/Rahal. And think the money Zak may have hinted at for United's LMP2 at Daytona and potentially Sebring, Petit Le Mans may have been more than Penske/Acura wanted to offer.