View Single Post
Old 4 Nov 2017, 12:56 (Ref:3778528)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well in the end, despite reading a lot which told me I probably shouldn't, I went for the G29 as it was on offer at Currys and the missus told me not to come back without one!

And I like it - a lot.

The wheel is terrific, although a little noisier than I expected. But very smooth. I like my FF very light and it took me a while to tune it to my liking.

But the hardest part has been the pedals, specifically the brake pedal. I've never used pedals with that kind of resistance before and I was skittering off all over the place. Now I've got a bit more used to them, I feel rather more comfortable and consistent.

I got the shifter with it for free but haven't bothered with it yet. I've never used a shifter before and as I've never had much truck with the 'reality police' approach, I'm not sure I shall worry too much about it. The important thing is that I'm still having a lot of fun!

Anyone want to buy a 'spares or repair' Logitech Momo Force Limited Edition Red.....?