View Single Post
Old 3 Dec 2019, 06:18 (Ref:3944448)   #5891
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Regarding recording things like F1, the only downside is that I daren't have the radio on at news time or go on the internet in case the results suddenly appear ! I know I could watch it on the laptop but it doesn't seem the same, also I refuse to have another television in another room.
The bane of my life, as I’m often away and not wanting to know the result, or at home and also waiting for highlights! Even driving through Italy once listening to the radio, they went live to a GP somewhere..... Sometimes email can catch you out, if you are on Autosport mailing list, for instance!

Jonny Walker is great- on his Sunday PM radio prog he was always warns just before the news if there has been a race on and it’s going to be mentioned.