View Single Post
Old 28 May 2019, 07:37 (Ref:3906449)   #21
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juntos View Post
Name the drivers please. Bashing them behind a dark curtain isn't nice. Apart from the Indian representative, all the other drivers are well on the pace.
Well on the pace of who or what?

There's only about 3 or 4 drivers who ate showing any consistency, which unfortunately is what you need in this series with the tyre aspect rather than outright pace.

Latifi kept crashing into people and should know better. He can afford the bills though.

Ghiotto nor Aitken could overtake that joker who runs 4-5 secs off the pace at the back. Maybe they were being too cautious because they know Ranga is that bad?

Gelael shouldn't be on the grid anymore he simply isn't very good (although his Dad has helped a few other drivers careers by sponsoring them to be his teammate.

Camara should be a frontrunner yet has struggled?!

Mazepin grossly overated by Peter Windbag.

Some of the others are very ordinary that I can't even remember their names!

The only ones I can see that are any good with any real chance of an F1 drive in future are De Vries but he would need a lot of money, Mick Schu (crashed but is gradually improving) Aitken, Zhou and possibly Ilott.

However I hope that we see better performances tbroughout the field in the coming races.