View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2017, 15:04 (Ref:3701605)   #16
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've kinda like this event because it simply kick starts the endurance / racing season for me, especially since we are heading into the dark days of sports for a few months.

I think the protos are a new part of the series as I don't recall them last year.

Unfortunately, being on the oppo side of the world, when I'm awake, it's dark there and when I'm asleep, it's light. (no, I don't really like watching headlights from a roof cam on a Tilke drome too much). However, the full coverage has been great in the past.

And I'm no longer working from home where it was easy to follow while working so I'll struggle to view this one this year, especially with my schedule later this week.