View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2017, 10:32 (Ref:3728148)   #1298
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I think we should also give a thought to the marshals and rescue crew members who dealt (so well) with the aftermath of this crash, how must they be feeling now they've gone back into their normal daily lives?
As I've said, I don't want to take anything away from the fantastic support that Billy Monger has received, I just think it's important to think of the other people who will have been affected by this tragic event.
Yup.

On a lighter note, think I've discovered one reason why BT are 'underperforming' with Openreach (we are told)- one of their vans has been parked a few doors down from me for at least 3 months, and hasn't moved in that time!