View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2021, 12:17 (Ref:4061192)   #5581
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstets View Post
Pagenaud is currently sixth in the championship, only 34 points behind Newgarden. His status in the team reminds me of Al Unser's in the mid 1980s. I am having trouble thinking of who is available for next season and could be expected to do a better job than Pagenaud. Grosjean might be a possibility if he was willing to do a full season, but the ovals would be a question mark. Ferrucci? I don't see him as fitting the typical Penske driver profile but he has performed pretty well with second tier teams. Who do you see as a possible?

According to this Racer article from June, Grosjean will race at World Wide Technology Raceway, (Gateway), last paragraph.

https://racer.com/2021/06/11/content...acing-at-wwtr/