View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 2019, 01:22 (Ref:3908379)   #2138
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Interesting thoughts Mike. So the mandated stint lengths give Toyota 1 lap advantage per stint. The fuel tank size difference gives the privateers a 6 lap advantage (or Toyota a 6 lap disadvantage).

You could do a similar thought process for the minimum weight rule give. It would be slightly different, but you could apply the same principle.

FWIW I am technically against both, but I get why for both.

And another point. 9mpg. Wow. I get 7-8 mpg for my race car, for an average lap speed of 75-80mph depending on circuit. Albeit with pushrods!