View Single Post
Old 1 Jul 2019, 06:00 (Ref:3915276)   #13
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There were so many good drives yesterday, this one is therefore difficult.

I wondered why Lando fell back early on, it wasn't due to his driving so can only assume he was running different engine settings or his tyres weren't working. However he recovered and finish in 6th including some good clean passing.

Carlos started at the back and got to 8th which we wouldn't have expected from a McLaren.

Kimi drove very well and was, at the beginning, looking good for a top position, but ultimately he finished 9th one place ahead of his team mate.

The Mercs were nowhere and as to Vettel. A poor pit stop compounded his problems.

Having considered Max's move on Leclerc to be somewhat heavy handed he was the ultimate winner. If I vote for Leclerc it would be in sympathy rather than due to a stunning drive and since he was out front until that last lap I can't vote for him.

So, I go for Carlos Sainz for making the McLaren look good.

So, who would I vote for?