View Single Post
Old 23 Mar 2021, 19:42 (Ref:4042545)   #8
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Thanks.

Last2LiftOff, you raised a thought there that makes me want to pose everyone the question - what are you most looking forward to this season? A nice positive sentiment to start the season.
I'm most looking forward to the midfield battle. Last year was, in my opinion the best in F1 for many years, mainly due to the closeness of the midfield, and I think this year will be even better. We now have two world champions in there: Vettel (who will be much improved) and Alonso. It will be great to see that old rivalry back. Also, Alpha Tauri look better than last year and I genuinely think McLaren, Aston Martin, Alpine, Ferrari and Alpha Tauri could be in any order, although I would guess that McLaren will be the strongest of the five (but not by much). Alfa Romeo also look a lot better than last year and will most likely be hanging on to the end of the midfield. Also, I think Bottas and Verstappen will be closer to Hamilton and we could have a three-way title fight (although I can't see Hamilton losing it). Roll on, 2021.