Thread: IMSA Race 2018 Petit Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2018, 18:00 (Ref:3857147)   #346
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Baldi View Post
Crazy good race, with all the fuel drama at the end and CORE praying, I got sad for them. I have a feeling that Mazda have lost the race at the last pitstop, they lost lot of positions and it was too late to regain.

What was the cause of the penalty for Derani?

Great race, end of a short era, no more Contis, maybe no more Nissan, and we will have almost a formula Caddy with at least seven cars of the brand.
No penalty I don't believe, they were running low on fuel and possibly had a puncture towards the end. I may have missed it but it seemed like Paul was calling them out right after the "last round" of pit stops that it was prob 8-10 laps too early.