View Single Post
Old 6 Oct 2019, 03:42 (Ref:3932199)   #1
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Petit Le Mans 2019 - Road Atlanta

October 9th - 12th

It's my annual fall trek two counties over to one of my favorite places in the world, during my favorite season (which just arrived today) for one of my favorite events.

This year, the race starts at 1205 PM Eastern Standard and ends 1005 PM (2200), so make those changes to whatever you've been doing. Track time starts Wednesday. Weathertech Series doesn't go on til Thursday. One race on Thursday. Bunch of races Friday along with qualifying for Weathertech.

Schedule

Entry List

IMSA Site w/ Broadcast Info

IMSA Spotters Guide

Track Site

Weather

Track Map

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 6 Oct 2019 at 03:50.