View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 2009, 12:31 (Ref:2566247)   #17
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well I can see the possibility of two separate races as happened at the Gold Cup but I'm not sure where the M1 would fit in, Roger.

Whilst I understand the concerns of the drivers of both the earlier sports racers (which is why I have put up an award for the earlier 1600 cc cars at the Autosport 3 hours), and those of the small GT cars, I would, as an interested spectator be reluctant to see the B6/B8 Chevrons disappear from the Guards Trophy races. They don't, as far as I am aware, have an alternative equivalent series to enter, and I'm sure that we can all agree that it would be disappointing to see these pretty and iconic cars disappear from British circuits.