View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 2020, 14:53 (Ref:4008021)   #75
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i would have to think that if Merc and LH win this year then Merc will own the record books...im not sure i see them having the same singular focus on LH next year.

rather, if they win this year then they can really start looking towards the future and that would be getting Max (or Lando cause i think he is the next big star) into their program along side LH.

i could even see a buy out of Max if its attached to an engine deal.

but in a weird way that will only encourage Eddie to talk even more, we might just see Ham and Max as team mates in the near future.