Thread: Welcome!
View Single Post
Old 22 Jul 2019, 09:05 (Ref:3918812)   #4
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottamarshal View Post
Hi - is there a problem with Marshalsguide.com, or is it just me (it usually is)? I’m new to the orange world, and stumbled across it (and its wealth of info, albeit a little out of date, but still useful to me, and I was hoping to update some of it) a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I now just get “Fatal exception of type MWException” There was a hand looking guide to marshal posts at Donington.

Has it all gone somewhere else?
Software issues that should now be resolved. Let me know by PM if anything odd/unexpected happens.