View Single Post
Old 1 Aug 2019, 19:08 (Ref:3920709)   #9
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I'm debating on whether or not I should try and drive my wife's car up. It is definitely more spacious and comfortable, but it does have one less pedal. Although that could be a blessing in ATL traffic. Thinking about a peach pass too to make the drive easier. Not sure if I'll be joined by my brother or dad this year.
More importantly, is it a Mazda with a turbo? Cause that may have to park in the lot sir, there's a lot of camping gear to burn up with the inevitable turbo fire.