View Single Post
Old 23 Mar 2020, 14:06 (Ref:3966266)   #2
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Wasn’t my intention to update the above any time but a quick resume of where we are now.

Cancer spreading as fast as appointments can be obtained for scans and tests to check. (Maybe faster, but that is being sarcastic....

Now in hosp for latest related issue, but close to decision on what treatment can be attempted.

As usual, questions to the docs about future longevity meet with anything from averted eyes to ‘its very serious’. Now I’ve heard lots of stories where that’s been the case and the patient has got through it all, and I’m a seriously optimistic type, but I’m also a realist! If it can’t be beaten, sad but life....

I’ve got a (wonderful) small group of friends working on the estate stuff while I fight my corner. First decision is to sell my wonderful truck, which those and know it will agree is admired in paddocks all across Europe. I’m not including the pic (en route and Mt Blanc behind) for advertising purposes, just to remind myself how nice it is!
Attached Thumbnails
BC82C67E-08C8-4062-8220-CDBDAD4582E2.jpeg  

Last edited by Mike Bell; 23 Mar 2020 at 14:29.