View Single Post
Old 21 Jul 2020, 11:35 (Ref:3989953)   #774
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Clerk View Post
The information I had was that it was the MOD causing the issues.
As I understand it, the MOD have made the decision to not allow the Karting activities during the current restrictions.
This is, in part, due to the need for the MOD to make all of its premises COVID-safe. They are also under pressure to use/make available a lot of land for COVID-based activities. If Rissington is one of those locations identified, then it's unfortunate but inevitable that other activities will be restricted.

To jump to the conclusion that local residents have caused a problem is not only unfair, but also runs the risk of causing animosity where non exists already. I'm sure those involved with Rissington Kart Club would not want their relationship with the local community to suffer due to idle speculation and assumption.