Thread: BTCC BTCC 2021
View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2021, 22:13 (Ref:4046974)   #3096
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt K View Post
It's just a bit surprising that there are so many black (or partly black, whatever really) liveries this year. This is going to be a bit bland, that's it.
The comments about the grid being 'bland' seem to crop up every year - and usually are closely followed by someone referring to a historical (outdated) scheme as being a much better example of a livery.

To me there is nothing about the Texaco or JPS liveries that makes them any better (or worse) than an AutoBrite or Car Gods livery in nearly identical colours.

2020:
Quote:
Another white based livery. Looks ok, just really bland colours! [...]
I agree, it does look a bit bland
2018:
Quote:
There was a bit too much white last year -
Complaints about the lack of variety or colour in liveries is about as clockwork as a Volvo/Kia rumour.