View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 2004, 18:27 (Ref:992990)   #6
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Andy H
Hope no one minds this link but this also has some info on the stands and which is good etc

http://www.indymotorspeedway.com/indy500.htm

Having attended this year I can also verify Tim is most helpful and knowledgable for any questions you have

That is a great site, Andy H.....

and as Andy has implied, I'll gladly help you when it comes to seating locations, etc., plus I know of people who work with law firms, etc., who keep me posted if co-workers, etc., have a conflict come up, etc., and would like to sell their seats....and usually, those seats are very good ones....

Just PM me if you plan on making a trip to the the Indy 500....

One last note.....

When you check the "Official" IRL/Indy 500 website to buy tickets through them, and you click on a specific set of stands, it ofers you the option for "highest avaialble" (in the stands) seats.....

Use that as a guide, but don't necessarily order on-line....

Call their Toll Free number, and ask them TWO questions....
use the following as an example:

"I saw on your on-line tickets section that you have seats in the Northeast Vista (Turn 3), and the highest seats up you have are in section 42 (definitely on the backstretch!) in row NN.....

1. "DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER SEATS IN 'DOUBLE-LETTERED' ROWS AVAILABLE THAT ARE CLOSER TO TURN 3 THAN SECTION 42???"

2. "CAN YOU GIVE ME AS MANY OPTIONS AS YOU HAVE AVAILABLE FROM THE 'LOWEST SECTION NUMBERS' TO THE 'HIGHEST SECTION NUMBERS PLEASE?"

Nine times out of Ten, you will get seats that may not be quite as high up as the "Row NN", but still well into the "Double-Lettered" rows....BUT MUCH, MUCH CLOSER to the Turn, and thus, better seats....

Sometimes as many as 15 sections closer, depending on how early you call them.....

You will always do much better speaking with a live human being, and their box office provides superb service.....

One American Open Wheel Series!