View Single Post
Old 9 Feb 2022, 16:04 (Ref:4097952)   #22
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Very often when I am out wandering in the out backs I sometimes want to take a shot of us walking to include in my videos, I know that you can simply place the camera on the ground or a wall but very often there isn't a suitable place that is secure enough to fix it and of course you don't want to lug a tripod about
I have looked at several of the mini flexible tripods in the past and decided to get a Ulanzi MT33 that cost a massive £18! and it claims that it will hold up to 2Kg. You can fit it to almost anything that the legs will fit round and will hang upside down. It has a ball head that will swivel to 90deg also a cold shoe mount and a built in phone mount and is really well made.
The Joby ones that are made up of clip together plastic balls that hold that sort of weight are a fortune to buy in comparison and very often fall apart after a short time. This one will also go in a pocket.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (1113).jpg
Views:	12
Size:	401.5 KB
ID:	73555
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !