Thread: Multi 21 Red Bull-Honda
View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2018, 13:04 (Ref:3832090)   #59
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EffectiveSprinkles View Post
Honda and its acolytes claim a big improvement. Prove it. It's really that simple, trying to switch the burder of proof will not work here.
Actually most of what I read doubted the efficacy of the upgrade until during the race. And they could actually point out sectors where in comparison to the times set pre and post engine swap there was definitive proof Gasly had better engine performance and power usage.

And asking you to demonstrate where your claims come from isn't switching burden of proof. As point of fact, YOU made the claims the improvement was BS without any evidence. As you made the claims of a negative prior without any supporting evidence, you have the burden of proof just because you think we have to do your work for you doesn't make you right. You have not provided any evidence, lap times, fuel eficiency, etc to back up your claims. Sorry but that's not a discussion, that's an I'm right you're wrong child's argument.

FYI, I have read articles on Autosport, F1Fanatic and others all demonstrating the improvements to the engine without being 'acolytes' as you claim. It's obvious you are just out to be argumentative for the purposes of thinking that's the 'smart' challenge but to me it shows your childish and think the internet is for trolling and well honestly that's what ruins the vast majority of it.