Thread: Nissan Leaf
View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2017, 01:02 (Ref:3751317)   #16
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Someone that lives close to me in the UK has a Nissan Leaf and wanted to go to Wisley RHS, he found out that there is a charging point there as it was going to be "marginal" (a round trip of about 100 miles) to do the complete trip without a charge.
So he gets there and plugs the car in all well and good, after 5 hours he came back to find that "someone" had unplugged his car presumably to charge there own ?
Time was getting on and he drove back using as little electrical stuff as he could including only using side lights as much as he could but he did manage to get home with the warning lights on.
Well, 5 hours is a bit of a cheek one would think!

However if your assumption about the reason for disconnection is correct the the perpetrator was extremely rude not to plug it back in and leave a note perhaps.

There again, it was Surrey and Wisley an whilst there are many nice, caring people connected to both there are certainly a few who would not even consider such an action even marginally antisocial. I would appear that such people are not averse to using electric vehicles! I bet it was a plugin hybrid too!