Thread: HSCC CADWELL
View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2019, 07:15 (Ref:3912370)   #39
coppice
Veteran

Australia
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!
I can live with the odd bit of fence , preferring to enjoy Cadwell's unique location and ambience from my favorite spots , which remain unsullied - Hall bends , Mountain entry and (of course) Coppice . MSV are doing a damn good job - every year I see little tweaks, most of which are for the better - this year I liked the interpretative signboards showing the circuit's heritage .

Unlike some venues, not a scrap of litter either.

But HSCC needs to get a grip - FF1600 good(but 2 heats and final next year please) , FF2000 and F3 excellent and road sports ok but come on , if you can only muster a tiny handful for Guards and Classic racing cars it is time to think again surely ? The meeting somehow lacked the fizz of previous years I thought and why no interviews with winners ? The commentary team were spot on but some post race chat would be nice , rather than silence.

Quibbling apart , still the best place to watch racing cars I have ever been