Thread: New SRO GT2
View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2019, 09:36 (Ref:3918117)   #148
Bcarr6
Veteran

Bcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I think we can say it's doubtful we'll see VW, Seat or Skoda but Bentley (possibly), Lamborghini (probable), Bugatti (probably not but stranger things have happened). But I think we should push for a Man GT2 truck, more power and less grip actually sounds like a truck. And we already have these trucks in the US and they're cheap. And you definitely won't be rubbing on that truck with your new GT2 RS https://youtu.be/rY6MFdB7iqM
Well, the inclusion of the likely usual 3- Porsche, Audi, and Lamborghini, makes a pretty solid VAG cup already..

Obviously Skoda, Seat and VW wouldn't enter... they dont make sportscars?

Bentley, maybe in the future. Its actually a sensible idea for Bentley, seeing as its amateur focused.

Be nice to se Lamborghini in, they wanted to enter their Super Trofeo car modified, which would look great next to the new R8 Spyder GT2.

Love to see the KTM end up in GT2,

Glickenhaus has clearly stated their intention for a GT2 for next year.

Ferrari seem likely, Aston Martin are watching.

Who else? Cant see Mclaren biting just yet, AMg have ruled themselves out for now if i remember rightly.

Cant see Lexus, Nissan or Honda jumping in, they barely support their GT3 programmes