View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2020, 08:18 (Ref:3988890)   #213
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
DSC are reporting 'at least 4' entries dropping out, plus some reserve entries not stepping up to fill the gaps.
Yes, I saw that earlier. Seems likely we'll end up with a less than 62 car grid this year.

I have to say I'm a bit nervous about what the list might reveal, or to put it another way, I'll be very relieved to see the word 'Ginetta' still on the list. They didn't attend the recent Toyota organised test with Rebellion and Bykolles, and Lawrence Tomlinson's relationship with the ACO is at an all time low. I just hope he hasn't decided to put his toys back in their boxes and put them back on the shelf.

Anyway, I better stop creating unfounded rumours...