View Single Post
Old 21 Jan 2020, 21:13 (Ref:3952658)   #322
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
One of my mechanics is a steward at the FIA sim racing series. Goes around the world earning good money.

Another earns a small income by driving for a small sim team. They're sponsored and he earns a couple of hundred per month.

We've got a couple of gamers with YouTube channels coming in my karts in March - they'll make a video for their followers featuring the team and we can use it at a promo video. Tens of thousands of followers each, it'll out our brand in front of a kit of eyeballs looking for fun.

MiniMM spends hours refining set ups, pounding round virtual race tracks before racing his mates online. They actually met last year at the Silverstone WEC round so it's kind of the reverse to how we started out!

It's a whole new world out there.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk