View Single Post
Old 5 Apr 2013, 04:29 (Ref:3229380)   #3
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I would direct the poster to this thread (http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135630) where a few have weighed in on the 2013 version---better than 2012 so far.

I think a less-than-stellar TV product, taped in lo-def, compressed, and replayed at odd hours on off weekends, might be part of the problem. Otherwise, I can't figure why it isn't much bigger.

Since I can stream WC races but not FIA GT1, I think my new favorite sprint race GT series has been determined. The cars are about as good, the grids are bigger, the action is intense and the top drivers are about as good (Alex Figge, Randy Pobst, Johnny O'Connell, ryan Dalziel ... )