View Single Post
Old 11 Nov 2016, 11:40 (Ref:3687142)   #32
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner View Post
Presumably you guys would be OK with the 200 circuit which cuts out the 'twiddly' bits and is pretty much the old circuit with just contour changes to Sears (now Montreal) and Coram to Murrays.
When the comments were made I didn't want to get into a 300 v 200 discussion (especially being a local!), but since you asked John....

The 200, as you say is close to the previous layout. IMO the old Sear was a pain, and now it's more of a chicane doesn't make it any worse for me. Coram is OK until it turns into Murrays! There are a lot worse corners to be found at some other circuits, however. Re, the 300 layout, I'm OK with it, Palmer is a great corner (again- IMO), and the others are no better or worse than many to be found elsewhere.....