Thread: Electric GT
View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2018, 09:59 (Ref:3833573)   #63
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by courageous View Post
You joke, but I commentated on the first Smart championship race back in 2011(?) at Donnington

First qualifying and they didn't even get half way round the track before the first inversion; not due to contact... it just rolled
But they are built tough as once marshals got it tipped over, the car just carried on
They were fun races

The cars went away and were modified that winter, and came back rather less prone to falling over. I think it was 2012 or 2103 that I marshalled a weekend at Rockingham where they paired up the Smarts with a class full of Sakers. The Smarts were all lapped by the end of the second lap!

Still, back to EGT: I know they announced dates, but things aren't looking too encouraging which is a shame as I'm quite looking forward to this getting going.