View Single Post
Old 6 Apr 2018, 16:17 (Ref:3813282)   #259
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
for what its worth Richard, i dont think you have to change a thing about your posting style!

there is always a lot of different information out there and you do extremely well (imo probably better than anyone else on this forum) to parse that information and present your thoughts, inferences, opinions, speculation in a clear and logical manner that, i think, fosters the friendly type of discourse that this forum has been sadly lacking as of late.

you keep posting man and i for one will keep reading!
I'll second that CB. To be honest, most of the discussions are interesting, and I do find a lot of the differences in style interesting too. It's just that sometimes they do degenerate and can become what looks like personal vendetta's, but often, when I've nearly given up on a thread, someone sensible comes along and pulls things back into line.