View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 2020, 08:21 (Ref:3991569)   #3421
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Pictures can be displayed on the forum, however, they must be on the internet to be able to generate a URL code to enter into the upload box.
The method is to select your image from your/a web site and right click on the picture to bring up a menu. Select 'Copy image link'. This is then saved to your computer.

To show the picture on the forum, do not click the 'paper clip', use the yellow box that (to me) looks like an envelope. When this opens up another box displaying the HTTP code, simply paste your URL into the box, and then
Preview post to check all is well.. You can add two pictures, however, this means repeating the first steps to generate a second URL code., but you can usually keep two site open at the same time. Your web site and the Tenths site.

If you do not have a web site, but want to add something to the new Picture Puzzles thread, you can email you image and question to me and I will post it for you.