View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2017, 13:12 (Ref:3754487)   #67
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Does anyone know at what time one can drive into the circuit after the days racing, I am particularly interested in Friday evening?

Not sure I can be bothered with the next two days, the Classic should be renamed The Silverstone Celebrity, the organisers seem more concerned with second rate soap/sports/musical 'stars' than actual racing drivers/cars.

Any clapped out pop singer from 1960 is sure of a welcome, but one preparer I know, running three cars, can not even get their van into the circuit and have been issued 3 wrist bands.

Daft I call it! The only attraction worth the effort of going is Delta's barbecue.

Disgusted of Luton.