View Single Post
Old 2 Apr 2018, 12:33 (Ref:3812474)   #8
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Surley the Mercedes-AMG Project One supercar program proves the road relevance of their F1 engine program no?

Super expensive sure but it's proof that the tech can be monetized outside of F1.

That said, they are letting Ferrari do the quitting talk for them...probably just posturing and they will end up getting what they want but as of now I don't think it's a 100% certainty that either team stays for post 2021.

More so for Merc given their potential FE program. They have hedged their bets imo.