View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 2021, 17:18 (Ref:4085001)   #273
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Ah - I understand now (I think). It would be interesting to see if that obscuring occurred. However, I would have expected Red Bull to have produced evidence of that in Max's defence.

There is also the matter of angle - so if the DRS sign obscures at one point, then before and after that point the angle of sight is different.

True.

Unfortunately without a helmet cam or visor cam that remains an unknown, there is only the footage from the airbox cam.