View Single Post
Old 23 Nov 2021, 16:31 (Ref:4085144)   #290
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
combined with a new track and limited running, perhaps we are at a limit of what a driver can keep their eye on at one time?

everyone will have suggestions on how to fix things (and this may be something i am falsely remembering something that they used to do?)...but how about an additional sound warning as well?

they know what sector every car is in so once the notice for a flag is issued a warning sound is broadcast to every car in that sector should be a relatively simple fix to implement?

is that silly?
New track, limited running? Maybe, but then there were numerous flags over the weekend with dozens of cars not breaking the rules, so I’d say let’s not overreact. 2 people being caught out isn’t that great a number, it just had large consequences because it was in qualifying.

Let’s face it, if it was Masespin getting a penalty, this thread would have ended days ago.

I think the driver has enough beeps for gear changes and the radio with the team. Could easily miss an important flag signal via the audio.