View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 2017, 19:09 (Ref:3785502)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
if done right then for sure...the trick will be in convincing the teams to make their collection of cars and memorabilia available in one central location....which i suspect is much easier said then done.

and from the lack of responses in this thread, this might be one of those ideas that no one really cares too much about.

and this isnt really a sport where the previous ownership expressed much interest in curating its own history because frankly i dont think they ever saw enough money in it.

and with all of Liberty's talk about marketing and the future of the sport, i cant say i have ever heard them talk about promoting the history it now owns either.