View Single Post
Old 30 May 2006, 13:36 (Ref:1622950)   #46
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Just to update, this year so far I've been racing in Senior TKM 4 stroke in F6 and some club meetings...My first ever race was at Bayford Meadows in which I came 3rd which wasn't bad. Since then though I've had no luck at all, just about everything has gone wrong..and I mean around 20 things lol, you name it it's happened to me. This is just what happened at the last F6 round at Bayford 2 weeks a go. Two axels gone. One snapped on the test day, another got bent when someone hit me from behind when they spun in the final lol. The coil went. Spark plug went..
Anyway once I have more experience, I hope to do S1, either 2007 or definately 2008. I could also do the TKM festival, touch and go really...this year in F6, I'm well down in the championship, not even looking at the table, just gonna aim for the challenge trophy and win some heats as it's now the random grid postions from now on for most of the race, and the last round is at Sandown which I know very well so I wanna go off the season with a high..

Anyone here also apart from Sam that races in TKM 4 stroke?