View Single Post
Old 8 Jul 2017, 22:05 (Ref:3749665)   #59
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClarrpz View Post
I actually knew that. While I understand fines for releasing clips I don't understand the severity of the penalty. It feels like they're trying to sweep this under the rug.
you'll see the same rule in other fia championships regs too at the very least. very understandable why they'd want to give her a big fine for that - not only did it break a rule it was poor quality footage that gave the impression to the viewer that it happened on a clear track and that there was a serious misjudgement from officials. upon further investigation that wasn't the case.

personally i thought she was incredibly daft to post footage of herself driving dangerously fast under red flag conditions. i hope she gets an equally large fine for that too.