View Single Post
Old 22 Aug 2017, 15:12 (Ref:3760964)   #661
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
Perhaps Williams is held back by keeping a big team mentality on small team budgets? And I speak as a long time Williams fan and follower!
which is a problem, that i would think, gets magnified by poaching/enticing talent from other top/big budget teams. Paddy is great but can he get back to success with a team that has a much smaller budget?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
I agree FI are something special, their consistent results are very very impressive. Year in year out they punch well above their weight.
i would like to know more about Andrew Green's technical team (i think thats their tech directors name) and why the likes of Williams and Mclaren are not more actively trying to poach him or people from departments that have proven to work well under a smaller budget....maybe not so much Mclaren at this point but certainly Williams could benefit from this imo.

or they could get lucky and just discover the next Newey!