View Single Post
Old 23 Jul 2018, 09:18 (Ref:3838242)   #127
Compromised
Veteran

Compromised should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Karma is a *****. Ain't it?

Vettel's radio message when he won in Silverstone was just foul, mouthing off something about beating the Brits in their backyard, and hanging the British flag at the doors of Maranello. Add to that Ferrari's post race press brief which had a dig at Hamilton with the title. Uncalled for.

And then in the very next race, Finger Boi crashes from the lead, all on his own, in his home GP, when he had absolutely no reason to push!?? Karma!

Not ashamed to say I giggled my ass off when Finger Boi went off. I was almost certain he would do something like that. Was expecting an off track excursion, or maybe a spin, but not a trip into the barrier. Anytime there is a sprinkle of water, the "4 time champion" turns into jelly. Cannot drive in the wet as good as in the dry. Can't keep it on the track or keep up the speed in the rain. How many times has he done it now?

If anyone is questioning why Vettel will go down in history as the most overrated F1 driver of all time, that was the perfect answer. 4 time champion my ass.

You were much more reticent after last race.... hoping all is ok in your life, fingers crossed xxxx