View Single Post
Old 24 May 2009, 09:47 (Ref:2468089)   #8
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Sorry james I only looked at the first one, but your right the metcheck is a little different, prefer the rising temperatures but 34 degress is getting a little to warm for me, I reember a few years ago when the temperatures got so hot it was difficult to walk to far without having to stop for a cold beer or two, started to get expensive and we were always looking for shady places to watch the cars.
Yep, there comes a point when it's just too hot for comfort. I think 2003 was the last 'scorcher' with adequate shade. Spent most of the Sunday under the trees at Tertre Rouge that year. I think the last 'scorcher' was 2005 (or was it 2006), all those shady retreats had disappeared by then with only the sanctuary of the tribunes for cover (unless you headed for the wooded areas at Mulsanne or somewhere out of view of the track).