View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2021, 13:27 (Ref:4055724)   #92
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Agreed! This incident looked particularly ugly on Mazepin's in car camera and I commented that the stewards had not even looked at it. Tourer reckons they may look at it before the next race, then hand down the penalty there.
Can but hope.
From the wording of Michael Masi's statement on the issue it seems that the likelihood of a penalty are remote.... the most that will happen is Masi might, if necessary, 'have a chat' with Mazepin and the team'.
Quote:
“To be fair, obviously we were looking at the front so I didn’t actually see the incident myself, so I can’t comment on it,” Masi told RacingNews365.com and other select members of the press.. “I’d prefer not to comment having not seen it.

"I'll have a look at it in the fresh light of day and if necessary, I will have a chat with the team and the driver concerned."
Full article: https://racingnews365.com/fia-to-loo...an-gp-incident