View Single Post
Old 4 Jul 2021, 19:56 (Ref:4059837)   #99
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by djinvicta View Post
As Lando said after the race, " I didn't touch Perez, if you go out on the outside, what do you expect?"
Perez did it to himself and I was tempted to think Leclerc "engineered" the second attempt as a ploy to get Checko another 5 seconds, which he did get. Why try it twice Leclerc?
I actually agree. There was plenty of red mist involved there. Charles just wasn't going to concede was he, whatever happened. He was lucky the outcome wasn't worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Super consistent today. So that’s OK.
Well, the only thing to be applauded was the stewards realising that they had to penalise Checo for doing something slightly 'worse' than Lando did to him. If something is bad, is being consistently bad actually good?