Thread: LM24 2019 GTE thread
View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2019, 11:20 (Ref:3893457)   #5
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Does anyone know how many times the Brumos colours graced Le Mans? 1977 I believe is one year they came. Were there more?

I'd be all for it - managed to pick up a superb Brumos t-shirt at Sebring with the new livery on the back.
It was in 1976, a Carrera entered by the Diego Febles Racing. http://www.24h-en-piste.com/Recherch...1976&numero=78
But I think it's been the only one.
I'm certain that Porsche have already ask for a Martini livery, but I think it will be difficult to get a special permission. Unless they don't write "Martini" on the cars, like they did with R.othmans.